Strategic EnvisioningMaximize Your Church
GAIN MOMENTUM THROUGH
Strategic Envisioning is a proven process to help churches clarify a shared dream and plan for the future so that they can gain disciple-making momentum in their context.
STRATEGIC ENVISIONING IS A 3-STEP PROCESS
STEP 1: PREPARE
Prepare the groundwork for growth and change.
The first stEP is about preparing the church for the process of Strategic Envisioning.
- Forming a Strategic Leadership Team (SLT)
- Conducting the Church Ministry Analysis (CMA)
- Laying a Spiritual Foundation
The second stage is about DEVELOPING A CLEAR DREAM AND PLAN FOR THE CHURCH, BUILT AROUND FIVE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS.
THE FIVE QUESTIONS:
1) The Mission Question: What is our mandate?
2) The Values Question: What is the kingdom culture we are building?
3) The Discipleship Question: How will we structure ministry so we accomplish our mandate?
4) The Vision Question: Where are we going?
5) The Strategy Question: What will we focus on this year.
The Plan step includes three on-site sessions facilitated by your TMG Guide to work through the five fundamental questions.
The church ends this step with a strategic plan on a page, called the Ministry X-Matrix, and strategic action plans for Implementation.
Churches can add optional sessions, if desired, to get further training and clarity around the following strategy areas:
- Community Outreach
- Finances (Zero-Based Budgeting)
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Pipeline Design
- Volunteer Culture (Congregational Mobilization)
- Guest Experience
- Governance & Polity
STEP 2: PLAN
gain clarity around the five fundamental questions.
step 3: Perform
implement action plans & gain disciple-making momentum.
The Third step is about putting strategies into practice and pursuing the Vision.
The Malphurs Group utilizes a four-step Implementation process:
1) Make (Finalize Action Plans)
2) Move (Implement Action Plans)
3) Measure (Evaluate performance against pre-determined benchmarks)
4) Modify (Tactical adjustments to ensure success)
Your TMG Guide walks your church through the Implementation process via remote coaching for one year following the on-site work sessions.
The Malphurs Group is a non-profit organization and works to keep the costs for Strategic Envisioning as low as possible. Grant funds may be available for qualifying churches. Talk with a Guide to learn more.
Get Started WITH STRATEGIC ENVISIONING
Are you ready to learn more Strategic Envisioning? We would love to speak with you.
Click the button to schedule a time to speak with a Guide that works for you.