Strategic EnvisioningMaximize Your Church
GAIN MOMENTUM THROUGH
Strategic Envisioning is a proven process to help churches clarify a shared dream and plan for the future so that they can gain disciple-making momentum in their context.
STRATEGIC ENVISIONING IS A 3-STEP PROCESS
STEP 1: PREPARE
Prepare the groundwork for growth and change.
The first stEP is about preparing the church for the process of Strategic Envisioning.
- Forming a Strategic Leadership Team (SLT)
- Conducting the Church Ministry Analysis (CMA)
- Laying a Spiritual Foundation
The second stage is about DEVELOPING A CLEAR DREAM AND PLAN FOR THE CHURCH, BUILT AROUND FIVE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS.
THE FIVE QUESTIONS:
1) The Mission Question: What is our mandate?
2) The Values Question: What is the kingdom culture we are building?
3) The Discipleship Question: How will we structure ministry so we accomplish our mandate?
4) The Vision Question: Where are we going?
5) The Strategy Question: What will we focus on this year.
The Plan step includes three on-site sessions facilitated by your TMG Guide to work through the five fundamental questions.
The church ends this step with a strategic plan on a page, called the Ministry X-Matrix, and strategic action plans for Implementation.
Churches can add optional sessions, if desired, to get further training and clarity around the following strategy areas:
- Community Outreach
- Finances (Zero-Based Budgeting)
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Pipeline Design
- Volunteer Culture (Congregational Mobilization)
- Guest Experience
- Governance & Polity
STEP 2: PLAN
gain clarity around the five fundamental questions.
step 3: Perform
implement action plans & gain disciple-making momentum.
The Third step is about putting strategies into practice and pursuing the Vision.
The Malphurs Group utilizes a four-step Implementation process:
1) Make (Finalize Action Plans)
2) Move (Implement Action Plans)
3) Measure (Evaluate performance against pre-determined benchmarks)
4) Modify (Tactical adjustments to ensure success)
Your TMG Guide walks your church through the Implementation process via remote coaching for one year following the on-site work sessions.
Get Started WITH STRATEGIC ENVISIONING
Are you ready to learn more Strategic Envisioning? We would love to speak with you. Contact us today, and one of our team members will contact you within one business day.